If you have questions or problems with your account, we will always be there for you and will usually respond within 24 hours (business days).
However, we can answer many of your questions immediately with the help of our FAQ. Now take a look at the most frequently asked questions and use the practical search function. Our experience shows:
At 95%, you receive an adequate answer directly and without waiting!
Here are the most common questions for you:
Our support team processes each request in order after it has been sorted. As a rule, processing your request takes a maximum of 24 hours between Monday and Friday.
Our Support Process
Head of IT
Here are some answers to the most frequently asked questions:
- Your account balance is too low. Note that you can only withdraw the full amount of a single currency, but not the "total balance", if you have multiple credit balances.
- The desired payout amount less the payout fee is too low. Make sure that your desired amount including the fee does not exceed your balance.
- If you are unable to withdraw despite the available balance, please check if you have a correct Wallet ID in your profile.
- Your selected amount is too low. Make sure your amount equals or exceeds the minimum $ 10.00 payout limit.
- Your payout is in progress and will be processed. This can take up to seventy-two hours. You'll see a timer next to your payout.
- Check your limits. Depending on your personal credit score, you can have between 3 and 6 active withdrawals at the same time.
Issues with the deposit to your account
- I have made a deposit using your methods of payment you have accepted, but it does not appear in my account.
- Please be patient. Depending on the type of deposit processing may take several hours. Please check your account again in 4-5 hours. If after 24 hours still no deposit is visible, please contact our support team.
- Can I make a deposit directly from a stock exchange?
- You can. Please make sure that you always make only one deposit on a wallet. After a successful deposit, a new wallet address will be automatically generated.
I accidentally made a second payment on the same wallet address. Now my balance is not changing anymore.
- If you made multiple payments on a wallet, please contact our support as soon as the transactions are fully confirmed.
Forgot your Password?
If you have forgotten your password, please use the function "Forgot password". You will then receive an email with a link to change your password.